Re: FW: MS-Windows and Unicode Support

From: Yung-Fong Tang (ftang@netscape.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 1997 - 17:16:56 EST

> >Re "how many more
> >years before PC users get a cheap MS knockoff of the Japanese Language Kit
> >the Mac", four such FE language packs are included on the Office 97 CD-ROM as
> >well as on the NT 4.0 CD-ROM and the language packs for Win95 are
> >downloadable for free from http://www.microsoft.com/ie/.

I don't think such package allow normal app display CJK on Win95,
neither do they allow button/combox/listbox/edit control deal with CJK
in Win95. And I believe those packages does not include INPUT METHOD, am
I right ?

--

Frank Tang Internationaliztion Engineer (415) 937-2913 Netscape Communication Corp about:ftang http://home.netscape.com/people/ftang mailto:ftang@netscape.com 685-1 E. Middlefield Rd Mountain View, CA 94043