Re: FW: MS-Windows and Unicode Support

From: Yung-Fong Tang (ftang@netscape.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 1997 - 19:00:51 EST

The Language Kit developed by Apple let ANY application display
those language, not just one single apps.

It also include IME, and let you have display those language in
Menu/Listbox/Combox TextEdit field if you put those text into those
places...

Definitely the definitation of "Language Packs" from Apple and Microsoft
are differents. In the Windows Language Pack, it just
NLS file (which let you convert Unicode and have some locale info)
and Fonts....