We want to add our country code.

From: Balgansuren (mis-mtc@magicnet.mn)
Date: Fri May 16 1997 - 21:36:03 EDT

Hi,

I work at the Mongolian Telecommunications Company of Mongolia.
Our company development team want to add country code in UNICODE
standard. We know Russian Cyrillic code already added in UNICODE. Our
country character position, keyboard position almost same with Russian.
But new different 5 symbol we want to add. Therefore we need some help,
advice how we can to add our country code, keyboard, character set etc.,
Could you give us some help, advice? Also is it possible? How about your
suggestions?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Balgansuren