Re: MES as an ISO standard?

From: Maurice J Bauhahn (bauhahnm@river.it.gvsu.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 01 1997 - 12:14:20 EDT

Markus Kuhn,

I trust that you are very, very wrong in these projections. If Unicode
will be limited to word processors...much of the world will be left with
largely impractical software. Computers are not simply glorified
typewriters. As the western world is glutted with software, I trust that
the next defining market will be global. May those software firms with
lesser ambitions fall by the wayside.

Maurice