Re: MES as an ISO standard?

From: Mark Davis (
Date: Wed Jul 02 1997 - 12:33:07 EDT

On using UTF-8 with Java: I just had a paper published on doing
localization with Java 1.1 which talks a bit about that. The first part
is in Java Developer's Journal, Vol 2, Issue 5.

There is an online version that you can get by going to, then clicking on "Creating Global Applications
with JDK 1.1"

BTW, I welcome any feedback!