Re: MES as an ISO standard?

From: Mark Davis (mark_davis@taligent.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 1997 - 12:33:07 EDT

On using UTF-8 with Java: I just had a paper published on doing
localization with Java 1.1 which talks a bit about that. The first part
is in Java Developer's Journal, Vol 2, Issue 5.

There is an online version that you can get by going to
http://www.taligent.com, then clicking on "Creating Global Applications
with JDK 1.1"

Mark

BTW, I welcome any feedback!