Thanks for the "FROM" change!

From: Tony Harminc (
Date: Tue Jul 15 1997 - 17:19:10 EDT

I see that the unicode list is now correctly setting the From: and

On another matter, I reported yesterday that FTP problems seemed to
be fixed. But today I see that on one system here
resolves to (which refuses anonymous FTP), whereas my
other systems resolved it to which works fine. This may
well be a problem on my end with stale DNS entries or something, but
if other people are hitting this too then perhaps it should be
investigated at the end.

Tony Harminc