Re: Some question about DOM(Core) Level 1 Darft 11-September-1997

From: Mike Champion (mcc@arbortext.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 1997 - 14:12:35 EDT

I'd say remove them completely. The reason for leaving them in an
appendix, as my memory of Vancouver comes back slowly, was as sort of a
normative statement of what a reasonable level of internationalization
support DOM users should expect from their language/OS platform if they are
REALLY serious about having their dynamic content work properly no matter
what language the content is in.

Mike

p.s. What happened to the minutes of the String/Character discussion in
Vancouver?