Re: Some question about DOM(Core) Level 1 Darft 11-September-1997

From: Mike Champion (
Date: Wed Sep 17 1997 - 14:12:35 EDT

I'd say remove them completely. The reason for leaving them in an
appendix, as my memory of Vancouver comes back slowly, was as sort of a
normative statement of what a reasonable level of internationalization
support DOM users should expect from their language/OS platform if they are
REALLY serious about having their dynamic content work properly no matter
what language the content is in.

p.s. What happened to the minutes of the String/Character discussion in