Re: Unicode C/C++ Library

From: Mark Davis (mark_davis@taligent.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 1997 - 20:44:55 EDT

We have a package for dealing with Unicode internationalization, which
has been licensed by Netscape, Sun and Oracle. For more information on
that package, look at:

http://products.taligent.com/cgi-shl/prodlist.exe?byGroup=8

(sorry for the ugly URL).

Mark

P.S. However, Taligent is in the midst of a transition into IBM, so you
may not get an answer immediately on purchase information.