Re: Unicode List Server Problem

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 19 1997 - 20:32:39 EST

    Greg> Does anyone know who could clean up the "TO" portion of the
    Greg> header on these messages? As you can see from the fragment
    Greg> below, this is truncated to a useless stub and the filter I
    Greg> use to redirect messages can't handle it, making it difficult
    Greg> to manage these messages -- and there are a lot of them!

It doesn't appear to be the Unicode list processor. I get the To: field
just fine.

My answer? Use an MTA that doesn't do this. Try sendmail on Linux :-)
mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu
Mark Leisher "A designer knows he has achieved perfection
Computing Research Lab not when there is nothing left to add, but
New Mexico State University when there is nothing left to take away."
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Las Cruces, NM 88003