Re: AW: Greek/Etruscan/Gothic Unification Proposal

From: Mark Davis (mark_davis@taligent.com)
Date: Thu Nov 20 1997 - 13:24:07 EST

That is a bit stronger than the point I was making, which is not whether they
would find it 'acceptable'--that is a bit hard to quantify, since aesthetic
considerations could enter, but whether they would find it legible. In this
case, for example, would a Coptic (non-Greek) reader be able to make out the
text if the characters were in a Greek font, and vice versa?

Mark