RE: unicode tools

From: Steve Cohen (SteveC@basistech.com)
Date: Mon Dec 01 1997 - 12:44:30 EST

Tex

Basis Technology has a cross-platform C++ Unicode support library which
does encoding conversions, character classification and character
transformations. The code is ANSI draft C++, so it should be portable
to any platform; so far we have compiled it on Solaris, NT, Mac and
HP-UX.

A trial version of a conversion/transformation utility built with this
library is available to everyone on our web site at
http://www.basistech.com/unicode

Steve Cohen
VP Engineering
Basis Technology