RE: Unicode Support in Memphis/Win98?

From: Chris Pratley (chrispr@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 1998 - 20:46:35 EST

I don't have the exact list (I believe that is in the MSDN documentation),
but the point I was trying to make is that the W APIs that work today in
Win95 (not the stubbed ones), have had several bugs fixed in Win98 so that
they are now more reliable in certain situations. APIs that were stubbed in
Win95 remain stubbed in Win98.

NT as always is the one with the full Unicode API implementation.