Re: Unicode font

From: Gwidon S. Naskrent (naskrent@hoth.amu.edu.pl)
Date: Fri Jan 09 1998 - 12:01:38 EST

fOn Fri, 9 Jan 1998, Christophe Menard wrote:

#>
#>Hi All
#>
#>I'm a new coming to Unicode (also as you have maybe noticed before to
#>mailing lists ! ).
#>I'm looking for a Unicode font (to Use with VC++ under WIN NT ) which
#>supports both romanji and Kanji characters set.

Bitstream Cyberbit contains, I believe, a complete JCK set. The font has
about 13 MB and is available from www.bitstream.com. I, however, was unable
to produce and view the JCK characters by any method short of loading the
font into an editor. Does anyone here use Bitstream's huge monster, and if
so, is there any hope of ever utilizing it in full?

GSN