POP3 clients handling UTF-7 and win95 & greek characters

From: Adrian Thomson (adriant@wrdc.com)
Date: Sat Jan 31 1998 - 15:07:17 EST

Does anyone know a list of POP3 clients which handle UTF-7 encoded messages
correctly? I know outlook does; do Netscape, Eudora, Pegasus etc?

Re: windows 95, does it support the standard and/or extended greek
character set? What versions of Win 95 are required to support them? I know
the UK/US version has support for the Greek language; apart from all the
labels etc appearing in greek, is there any differences regarding codepages
between the UK/US Win95 with greek language and the fully greek version of
95? (I know this is not strictly Unicode, but someone might know the

Adrian Thomson (Consultant)                WRDC Ltd
                                           First Floor
Tel    +44 (0) 113 245 4788                Ebor Court
Fax    +44 (0) 113 245 4798                Westgate
Mobile +44 (0) 956 492 902                 LEEDS
Email  adriant@wrdc.com                    LS1 4ND