Re: java and unicode

From: Glen Perkins (gperkins@netcom.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 1998 - 16:50:03 EST

It depends on your platform. Windows users can get free fonts from Microsoft's
website. Follow the links to Internet Explorer, and look for "Far East Language
Packs." Mac users can buy "language kits" from Apple (see their website). Unix users
can download free fonts from various places. Look at www.unicode.org for pointers
(and that applies to PC and Mac users as well.)

__Glen Perkins__