Internationalization !

From: D.R. Arun Kumar (rajeshak@nucleus.stpn.soft.net)
Date: Fri Feb 27 1998 - 00:15:13 EST

Hi All,

Iam currently working on Internationalizing/Localizaing a Software Product.

I have some doubts in mind regarding Internationalization and Iam sending you
this mail in anticipation that you would help me.

Q1. Is there any special considerations on ODBC if one develops a Global
    product involving UNICODE ?

Q2. How do I enter UNICODE string in the Resource Editor string table?

Q3. Can a normal TTF font (say arial) display UNICODE string (say chinese)?
    (what is the difference between normal TTF and UNICODE Font)

Q4. Is there any Special considerations on the Database being used?

Q5. How are the Reporting handled (Global Reporting) ?

Thanks in advance.

D.R. Arun Kumar Phone (O) 91-11-4627552
Sr. System Analyst Phone (R) 91-11-6487295
No 33-35 Thyagraj Nagar Market Fax 91-11-4620872
Near Lodhi Colony e-mail: rajeshak@nucleussoftware.com
New Delhi - 110003 : rajeshak@nucleus.stpn.soft.net
Member Sitebuilder Network, Level 2 Web: http://www.nucleussoftware.com
Member Computer Society of India