Beta software that supports the Unicode Standard now available

From: Dean Abramson (dean@bjondi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 16:37:30 EST

Unicode Developers,

Our company is now accepting beta testers for our UniAPI library
designed to provide a software implementation the Unicode Standard,
Version 2.0. This includes information for all normative character
properties; many informative character properties; character casing,
composition, and decomposition; resolving levels of bidi text; and
more.

There is a small utility, Character Agent, which is also included
that demonstrates some of the information provided in the UniAPI
library. ALL information shown in this utility is derrived from
the UniAPI library.

Documentation, header, and import files are also included in the
beta software release which supports Windows 95 and Windows NT.

If you are interested, please visit our website at:

   http://www.bjondi.com

Thank you. Comments are welcome.

Sincerely,

   Dean Abramson