RE: Translators who use unicode

From: Steve Cohen (SteveC@basistech.com)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 17:36:57 EST

Kim

I think this is asking the wrong question. There are many localization
companies (like ours) who can translate text into Japanese and Chinese
using existing tools and legacy character encodings; it is then short
work to convert this text into Unicode using commonly available tools
(like ones we that produce).

Please take a look at our web site http://www.basistech.com, in
particular the Unicode products section and Services section. You may
be interested in our localization tool for SGML/HTML which supports
Unicode.

Steve Cohen
Basis Technology Corp.