Re: utf8site

From: Herbert Elbrecht (
Date: Thu Apr 23 1998 - 17:00:38 EDT

>The page
>looks very handy. It displays *extremely* slowly
>in my copy of Netscape 4.05 preview, though!
>- Dan

Sorry Dan,

I know - the "utf8site" residing on my hard disk performs better -
that's the way it got started. We put it on the net for conference
usage and there it still is! Try to avoid the starting index page -
this is thought for a beginners general birds eye view. You can
circle around from page 0 through 255 via "previous | next page"
much faster and you can go directly to a page you know the number:

Hope this helps you enjoy the site,
Regards Herbert

Herbert Elbrecht