RE: Can we read Arabic Text on English ver of Windows95

From: Kevin Gjerstad (kevingj@microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Jun 02 1998 - 17:07:01 EDT

IE/OE4 does have East Asian language input support now. You can download
these from http://www.microsoft.com/ie/ie40/ime.htm Currently Japanese and
Korean IMEs are available and Traditional and Simplified Chinese IMEs will
be as well within the next 2 weeks. They work on all Win32 platforms.

We have not yet published the API but will in the near future via the
appropriate SDK and available through MSDN.