For those in the SF Bay Area...

From: Ken Lunde (lunde@adobe.com)
Date: Sun Jun 14 1998 - 13:08:16 EDT

For those who live or work in the San Francisco Bay Area, I am
providing a spiral-bound draft (Second Draft, to be exact) of "CJKV
Information Processing" to two locale bookstores:

o Computer Literacy Bookstore (the main branch, which is on the corner
  of First and Trimble in San Jose)
o Stacey's Bookstore on University Avenue in Palo Alto

While Computer Literacy already has the copy on display (I dropped it
off yesterday), I am hoping to drop off the copy at Stacey's in the
next day or so (maybe later this morning, I hope).

Note that this is the first volume (everything but the character set
tables), and is over 700 pages (sans index). There are still a few
"holes" in the book (aka, sections that still need to be written, but
there are very few now), and some figure are blank (mainly for
encoding regions and keyboard layouts).

More information on the two volumes is at:

  http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/cjkvip/
  http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/cjkvrg/

Regards...

-- Ken

P.S. The current schedule calls for publishing these two volumes in
     October.