Re: J MOE recommends disuse of Ryakuji

From: TOYOSHIMA Masayuki (
Date: Fri Jun 26 1998 - 07:25:31 EDT

>Does anyone know where I can get a list of the 215 recommended?

The Agency for cultural affairs (BUNKA-CHO) distributes it for free.
Requests should be acompanied by postage (200 yen, domestic) and an
envelope (A4-sized).

  Agency for cultural affairs
  Chiyoda-Ku, Kasumi-ga-Seki
  Tokyo, 114-0013, JAPAN
It's not on the web, though I suggested to the stuff to do so :

Masayuki TOYOSHIMA / / FAX +81-3-5974-3838
Institute for the study of languages and cultures of Asia and Africa,
Tokyo university of foreign studies / Kita-Ku, Nishi-ga-hara, Tokyo 114 JAPAN