Re: Unicode Converter

From: Alain LaBont\i\ (alb@sct.gouv.qc.ca)
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 18:42:53 EDT

A 14:11 98-08-04 -0700, Mark Davis a écrit :
>Sorry for the confusion--I'll be more explicit on the versioning for
>different browsers. To get Java 1.1, IE needs version 4.0 or later. Navigator
>needs at least 4.05--plus 4.05 itself needs a patch that you can get from
>their site (4.05 alone is running a beta of Java 1.1). Other browsers I don't
>know about.

[Alain] :
I give up searching that patch for the French version. The other day I
searched for a real bug occuring between the combination of GetRight and
Netscape (any version) and I took at least 5 hours to find it. And I was
lucky, the symptom was not described correctly, I got there only because I
had an intuition.

):

I also have problems searching on the Microsoft site, when I find it is
often by chance too.

The positive thing is that in general, if patient enough, we find !

Btw what is a Java class again? a program? as it is loaded it is a file at
least?

Alain