On vacation 8/13 & 14

From: Michael Yau (MYAU@us.oracle.com)
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 18:13:37 EDT

I am on vacation on 8/13 & 14. If you have any urgent issue, please
contact my manager, Bill Maimone (wmaimone).

Thanks,
    - Michael

attached mail follows:

To save space, I don't list the uppercase versions. Just hold down the shift
key
when you click on a character. Mark

--
business: medavis2@us.ibm.com, mark@unicode.org