Unicode "fixed" 6x13 font for X11

From: Markus Kuhn (Markus.Kuhn@cl.cam.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 11:25:39 EDT

I have started to create an ISO 10646 extension of the public domain X
Windows System font

  -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--13-120-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1

You can download the 469 glyphs that I have so far from

  http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/download/ucs-fonts.tar.gz

I will need some assistance to get this font filled up to at least
WGL4 or MES, especially with the Cyrillic and Greek glyphs.
The resulting font will be in the public domain and will hopefully
find its way into the usual X11 distributions.

The recommended tool to edit the glyphs is xmbdfed. Editing bitmap
glyphs is very easy and convenient with this tool. Links to this and
related tools are on

   http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/ucs-fonts.html

Anyone who wants to help?

Markus

--
Markus G. Kuhn, Security Group, Computer Lab, Cambridge University, UK
email: mkuhn at acm.org,  home page: <http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/>