Re: Unicode "fixed" 6x13 font for X11

From: Markus Kuhn (
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 06:11:56 EDT

John Cowan wrote on 1998-09-24 17:20 UTC:
> Greek and Cyrillic are often found inside East Asian fonts, as
> most E.A. national standards include at least partial renderings
> of these scripts.

Actually, I am almost done with the 6x13 font. I didn't expect that I
can draw up to 100 glyphs per day and I initially completely
overestimated the complexity of the task. I'll probably have WGL4 done
by later today.

Markus G. Kuhn, Security Group, Computer Lab, Cambridge University, UK
email: mkuhn at,  home page: <>