Latin g with cedilla above

From: Donald Page (donaldp@sco.com)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 11:15:22 EDT

Hi, ISO8859-4 defines character 0xBB to be Latin small letter g with
cedilla above. This character does not appear, to me, to be in Unicode
anywhere. The nearest I can find is Latin small letter g with cedilla
(below) at 0x123.

If I look at the postscript Courier font IBM donated to X11, I can find a
Latin g acute - which again does not appear in Unicode - but glyph-wise
appears similar to the g with cedilla above in ISO 8859-4.

Does anyone have some history to all of this and what I should be mapping
to and printing?

Thanks,
        Donald