Re: Language tags (as if there weren't enough to do)

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 17:18:27 EDT

    Rick> Well, not entirely. They were put on the Astral planes for
    Rick> political, religious, and pragmatic reasons. There they can lie
    Rick> undisturbed whilst the mortal battles rage on the BMP and
    Rick> elsewhere... and by the time we ascend to the Astral Planes, we'll
    Rick> re-discover these entites and sanctify them with codification
    Rick> because, presumably, by then someone will have used them and hence
    Rick> they will have acquired the aura of sanctity and will be
    Rick> untouchable.

Wow! Even Swami Vivekananda would be impressed! Ever considered a career in
television evangelism?
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab Here is to a good rule of thumb:
New Mexico State University Too clever can be dumb.
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL -- Ogden Nash
Las Cruces, NM 88003