Re: CCCII and CNS questions

From: Werner LEMBERG (sx0005@sx2.hrz.uni-dortmund.de)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 17:43:35 EST

   I have 45 volumes of "Taisho Shinshu Daizokyo" as of today, the
   total characters is about 100 millions.

   I used CCCII code for input, the package is published "Joint Tech
   Taiwan".

   The missing character of first 10 volumes is about 150 per volume.
   The total number of missing character of "Taisho Shinshu Daizokyo"
   will be over 10,000 (not including Tibetan).

   And about 40% of the missing characters cannot be found in "Kang
   Shi dictionary".

You should contact Christian Wittern (who he currently working with
CBETA in Taiwan) -- he is collecting glyphs occurring in Buddhistic
texts which are not represented in any encoding.

    Werner