Q: Unicode 2.1 available in printed form (book)?

From: Eric Maryniak (e.maryniak@pobox.com)
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 06:40:07 EST

Dear Unicode-rs,

Please excuse me for possibly asking a stupid question, but I'm new
to this list and could not find the answer on http://www.unicode.org/.
It seems that the latest printed (as book) Unicode standard is 2.0.
However, there are quite a number of significant changes (a/o euro) in 2.1.
Is there a release date for 2.1 in book form?

(i'm really just to lazy to process the amendments by hand in our 2.0 copy ;-)

Kind regards,

Eric Maryniak

--
Eric Maryniak <e.maryniak@pobox.com>