need pointers to WWW pages that fail

From: Hart, Edwin F. (Edwin.Hart@jhuapl.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 14:57:14 EST

Please send messages directly to me.

I am trying to identify the value of my work on the Unicode and 10646
standards. If you can point me to some web pages with the types of problems
described here, I would appreciate it. I have about a day to respond, so if
you cannot respond quickly do not waste your time. My organization does
mostly mathematics and science with all work done in English. I see the
value of the standards in being able to electronically interchange
information in documents, in email, and on the WWW. I am looking for
examples on the WWW of technical information in English and that display
some or all of the technical symbols incorrectly. I know that recent
Unicode discussions described problems with web pages with multilingual text
but I did not archive the discussion. Also, I am unsure if the discussion
identified any web pages with technical symbols in English.

Thanks in advance,
Ed Hart

P.S. My response should not affect my ability to continue working on
standards.

Edwin F. Hart
Applied Physics Laboratory
11100 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel, MD 20723-6099
+1-240-228-6926 (from Washington, DC area)
+1-443-778-6926 (from Baltimore area)
+1-240-228-1093 (fax)
edwin.hart@jhuapl.edu <mailto:edwin.hart@jhuapl.edu>