Microsoft Windows 95 and Unicode

From: Patrick (intera@easynet.co.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 11:25:03 EDT

Hi,

This is my first posting to the list, therefore I sincerely hope that my
question won't bother too many people ;-)

My question is quite simple : Is there any way to build a single binary
using MFC that works Unicode under NT and MBCS under Windows 95,
I was at the Unicode conference in Boston 2 weeks ago, and this question has
been addressed by Microsoft guru F. Avery Bishop, but his sample (later
retrieved from MSJ on MSDN) doesn't mention object oriented development at
all. All that he's done is in straight C

If someone can help ...

Cheers

Patrick Regnouf-Dardennes
Software Engineer