telnet client/terminal emulator for UTF-8 under MS-Windows/MacOS?

From: Jungshik Shin (jshin@pantheon.yale.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 27 1999 - 01:31:48 EDT

   Hello,

   I came upon an article posted to a local usenet newsgroup about
telnet client/terminal emulator supporting UTF-8 under MS-Windows. As
the poster is working in Solaris 7, I suggested he use
'vncviewer/vncserver' pair(if he can't afford an X11 server for
MS-Windows) to display his dtterm(launched with the locale set to
ll_TT.utf8). However, I'm curious to know if there's any terminal
emulator/telnet client supporting UTF-8 under MS-Windows or MacOS.
It'd be nice to hear any info. about that.

     Jungshik Shin