FW: Regular Expressions

From: Guedon, Stephane (Stephane.Guedon@mkms.xerox.com)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 11:27:55 EDT

Please,

I am looking for a regular expression engine that can be compiled with both
Windows and Unix and that can handle Unicode. Do you have any address? We
compile in C++.

Thank you in advance,

Stephane Guedon
_ _
\ \ / // EROX, Multilingual and Knowledge Management Services
  \ \// 6, ch. de Maupertuis 38240 Meylan
/_ //\_\ tel: 04 76 61 51 96