Re: FW: Regular Expressions

From: Mark Leisher (
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 12:22:29 EDT

    Guedon,> I am looking for a regular expression engine that can be compiled
    Guedon,> with both Windows and Unix and that can handle Unicode. Do you
    Guedon,> have any address? We compile in C++.

It has some problems, but here is a minimal DFA compiler that should only need
a little work to build on both platforms:

A simple Tuned Boyer-Moore implementation for Unicode is also available:

Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab Life is like Sanskrit read to a pony.
New Mexico State University -- Lou Reed
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL
Las Cruces, NM 88003