Re: French version of Unicode/10646 character names

From: Alain LaBont\i\ (
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 14:01:36 EDT

A 07:44 99-06-08 -0700, John Cowan a écrit :
>Am I right in believing that there exists a French
>translation of the Unicode/10646 long character names?
>Is this available on the Web anywhere?

Pre-Unicode 3 list (well, UCS up to amendment 5) is available at

UCS up to amendment 31 is available ina working team... I have it with

Less than one hundred character names of the whole new set remain to be
fine-tuned only... we are nit-picking ourselves on real top-notch French
French French names... (;

The anchor between language versions is of course the UCS ids.

Alain LaBonté