Re: unicode and right-to-left

From: Arash Zeini (ar.zeini@uni-koeln.de)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 20:03:36 EDT

Dear Matan,

You may want to take a look into UniEdit, which supports Unicode for Hebrew
with different fonts. The URL is:

http://www.lang.duke.edu/uniintro.htm

And also IE5 already supports Hebrew and right-to-left. So that could be an
option for you too.

Also Wordcruncher is supportiv for right-to-left:
http://www.wordcruncher.com/
(However they have changed their pages, so happy surfing and finding!)

With best wishes,
Arash

At 16:27 09.06.99 -0700, you wrote:
>With all the impressive work that seems to go on in unicode and multilingual
>support, I haven't heard of anyone mention right to left (Bidi) support.
If i