Re: unicode and right-to-left

From: Rick McGowan (rmcgowan@apple.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 20:18:27 EDT

Oops, I forgot to answer this question that Matan Ninio posed:

> is there any work done on this subject? Can I
> help this effort by testing or even writing code?

At least a couple of people in the UTC are working on reference
implementations of the Unicode Bidi algorithm, and the INTENT of the
Consortium is to make reference code available (in Java) so that people can
test their implementations against it. See also Technical Report #9.

        Rick