Re: BOM

From: Kenneth Whistler (kenw@sybase.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 20:59:17 EDT

Please refer to the Internet Draft <draft-hoffman-utf16-04.txt>.

You can find a copy at:

http://www.imc.org/draft-hoffman-utf16

written by Paul Hoffman and Francois Yergeau.

The appendix to that document contains the necessary information for
the registration of 3 MIME charsets related to UTF-16.

--Ken Whistler