Re: dotless j

From: Tex Texin (texin@progress.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 19:37:20 EDT

I believe that the COMBINING WHITE DRAGON ABOVE is really just a
font style difference from the character POLARBEAR IN SNOW STORM, and
therefore
is not really needed.

--
We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know

Progress Software Corp.        Voice:         +1-781-280-4271
14 Oak Park                      Fax:         +1-781-280-4949
Bedford, MA 01730  USA             texin@bedford.progress.com