Re: Reversed NUNs.

From: Rick McGowan (rmcgowan@apple.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 13:37:41 EDT

> In the Jerusalem Bible, at Numbers 10:35-36 the Hebrew text presents two
> reversed NUNs.
> How are these to be represented in the UCS?

By external mark-up, I presume. There are lots of texts that present lots
of fancy textual modifications and displays and do wonderful typographic
things. Not all of them require encoding as characters.... unless Israel NB
or some other body wishes to make a proposal showing how necessary and
widespread the Reversed NUN is, etc, etc.

        Rick