RE: Address Change Assistance Required

From: Matthew Sickles (
Date: Fri Jul 30 1999 - 17:01:34 EDT

Thank you for the response. I did wade through our massive logs and I have
found the following messages that were originated from your site: lew dnbridge greg_behning Bob_Gillespie rsreimer kevin_jiang hnoel rob.beggs.rwbeggs sumrall tony_vetere

If you could please change all of the affected addresses to, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you again for your assistance,

Matthew Sickles
Nortel Networks