Re: Address Change Assistance Required

From: Sarasvati (root)
Date: Fri Jul 30 1999 - 19:22:15 EDT

Ah, what delights each new day brings!

Bioform Tex receives both a laugh (from the hundreds and
hundreds of Unicode list subscribers who have been
privy to this lively exchange througout the day) and
also aquires the Sarasvati Prize of the Day (the sound
of one hand clapping) for his witty response.

But should he receive the Nortel Gift? The jury
is still out. Administron Matthew originally wrote:

> What if you find older Nortel Networks domains in your database?

then offered "a Thank You Gift from Nortel Networks".

Bioform Tex did not say he found those addresses in his
Database, merely:

> I found this list of names in my Unicode mail.

The question before this court is whether Tex's incoming
mail box constitutes a database. Mail your Eyes and
Neighs to Administron Matthew.

Your smiling benefactress with the lotus feet,

        -- Sarasvati

 *** ***
 *** ***

    There is no goddess but Sarasvati,