Re: Hindi

From: Chookij Vanatham (chookij.vanatham@eng.sun.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 18:09:23 EDT

Folk,

Thanks, I'll check it out.
I got another question according to the Hindi rendering rule in Unicode 2.0
book on page 6-38 to 6-44. Except, RA, VIRAMA and other vowels, if there
are one or more of sequences of LIVE consonants, the presentation forms
of those consonants won't be changed (ligatured) at all, correct ?
(unless you got to make some of them being DEAD consonants first)

Chookij V.