Re: Unicode 3.0: Update of some data files for the beta

From: John Jenkins (jenkins@apple.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 12:16:05 EDT

> Great, we will update our (mozilla) case mapping to reflect the 3.0 changes
> after they are final. One more question, the schedule you state are also
include
> Unihan file, right ?

Yes. The current beta includes all the IRG official mapping and dictionary
data for the new ideographs in the current Unihan-3.beta.txt. I'm currently
in the midst of updating and improving the data elsewhere and hope to
include that in the 3.0 timeframe -- but the minimal set of information for
the 3.0 upgrade is there now.

=====
John H. Jenkins
jenkins@apple.com