Re: Four new papers

From: keld@dkuug.dk
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 14:11:06 EDT

On Wed, Aug 18, 1999 at 08:19:52AM -0400, Michael Everson wrote:
> I have prepared some new papers. They should be up on the WG2 website by
> now, or will be shortly.

Well, they were not up when you announced it, and that
caused some confusion. I would advise that availablility
not be announced before you have confirmation that the
documents are available.

I do try to get documents up there as quickly as possible
but I only got the latest of these docs last evening, and
sometimes (yes, it happens!) I do not spend all my evening
in front of the screen, and I do other things during the day too
(sometimes :-).

The docs are there now.

Keld