Re: Normalization Form KC for Linux

From: John Cowan (cowan@locke.ccil.org)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 16:17:15 EDT

Kenneth Whistler wrote:

> > I hope this recommendation meets general approval.
>
> My only concern is that Normalization Form C (rather than KC) might
> be more appropriate.

I agree. Using Form KC strips away information; for some purposes
(like programming language text) it may be the Right Thing, but
for general text Form C is safer and more sensible.

--
	John Cowan	http://www.ccil.org/~cowan	cowan@ccil.org
Schlingt dreifach einen Kreis um dies! / Schliesst euer Aug vor heiliger Schau,