RE: WGL4 is not a superset of CP1252

From: Murray Sargent (murrays@microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 18:21:11 EDT

To see Microsoft's codepage to Unicode lists, please see
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/WinCP.asp

In particular as you noticed, 0x98 gets mapped to 0x2DC. I've never seen
Microsoft remove a character mapping in the 125x tables and I'd be amazed if
there'd ever be such a removal.

Thanks
Murray