Re: ASCII Consortium

From: James E. Agenbroad (jage@loc.gov)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 10:18:30 EDT

                                           Tuesday, September 14, 1999

Isn't imitation the sincerest form of flattery?
     Regards,
          Jim Agenbroad ( jage@LOC.gov )
     The above are purely personal opinions, not necessarily the official
views of any government or any agency of any.
Phone: 202 707-9612; Fax: 202 707-0955; US mail: I.T.S. Dev.Gp.4, Library
of Congress, 101 Independence Ave. SE, Washington, D.C. 20540-9334 U.S.A.