Re: ASCII Consortium

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 11:10:08 EDT

Robert Brady wrote:
> The page was made for the amusement of myself, and for a few other people...

It came like a breath of fresh air to me. Loved it! Please leave it
online -- as a teaching fable, rather than a joke. Mind you, if ever the
Beeb were to come across that other neat URL of yours, mmmmm....

> here! :) I'd have made more pages except a friend reliably informed me not
> to push the joke too far...

Sound advice. Take it to heart, but, whenever you graduate, hope my wee
company can afford to hire you to process our advertising copy.

mg